An Extraordinary General Meeting in GC Rieber Shipping ASA (“The Company”) will
be held on Tuesday 29 August 2023 at 14:00 hours (CET) at Solheimsgaten 11,
Bergen (the auditorium at Skipsbyggerhallen).
1. Opening of the Extraordinary General Meeting by the Chairman of the Board and
record of shareholders present
2. Election of a person to chair the meeting
3. Approval of the notice and agenda
4. Election of a person to co-sign the minutes together with the chairperson
5. Proposal for distribution of additional dividend in kind
The complete Notice has been submitted to shareholders. Documents concerning
items on the agenda that shall be resolved by the general meeting have been made
available at the Company’s website (www.gcrieber-shipping.com), in accordance
with article 5 in the Company’s articles of association.
Shareholders wishing to attend the extraordinary general meeting, in person or
by proxy, are requested to follow the instructions in the Notice.
Einar Ytredal, CEO, GC Rieber Shipping, phone: +47 975 20 184
Silje Tonning Søgnen, CFO, GC Rieber Shipping, phone: +47 977 61 023
About GC Rieber Shipping:
GC Rieber Shipping is a shipowner and project-house with focus on developing
profitable and sustainable maritime projects.
Further information about the company, please go to www.gcrieber-shipping.com.
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5
-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.